|サウンド||低||解決済み||実機のバグ||2009-07-06 05:30||2020-12-18 16:54|
smashtv - スマッシュT.V. (rev 8.00)
|詳 細||From the start of game play in the first room, the background music seems to lag or sputter while playing the game. This seems to happen when a door opens either to bring in more enemies or while the player is moving to the next room.|
When the sound CPU is over-clocked to 150% these sound problems are alleviated. Most interestingly, if the CPU is under-clocked by even as little as 95% these problems become severe very quickly.
|再現手順||1) Start the emulation|
2) Go to "Slider Controls"
3) Lower the volume of the DAC and CVSD volume to 0.00
4) Play the game, listen for tempo interruptions, particularly with bass notes.
5) Reset the game (shift + F3)
6) Adjust CVSDCPU to 150%
7) Play the game, notice the lack of sound problems.
8) Reset the game (shift + F3)
8) Adjust CVSDCPU to 90% or below.
9) Notice how sound problems become worse.
|追加情報||I have included 2 files, both with DAC and CVSD muted, one at normal CPU speed, the other Adjusted to 150% above normal.|
Over the weekend I located a SmashTV machine of unknown version at a local establishment. If necessary I could try to get a sound recording of the game if no one else has access to the real hardware, though I lack the proper equipment to do this and the noise levels in the surrounding are excessive.
|添付ファイル||Normal.mp3 (2009-07-06 05:30)|
|Adjusted.mp3 (2009-07-06 05:31)|